my little boy can say i love you now! no, make that “i wuv you!” hearing him say it with matching kiss on the lips was just precious!! we dropped off hubby at work this morning and we were all surprised when he said i wuv you back to his papa! 🙂
Me: Maia, you’re so cute!
Maia: No, i’m not!
Me: But you are!
Maia: I’m not cute! I’m beautiful!!!!
that’s one confident 3 yr old! :p
My pogi baby is now a month old! I can’t believe it! a month and a day ago he was just inside my tummy! haha.. He’s really been a good baby.
My highschool friend Riza and her family visited today. It was sort of a surprise since they decided to go to Sacramento at the spur of the moment. They live in Fremont, about 2hours away from here. It was so nice to see her and the kids. Maia and Annika bonded really well, BFF sila hehe and Annika was in such a good, happy mood today 🙂 Normally she’s quite shy and just held on to her mom like a koala bear lol!
Today is Palm Sunday and the whole family heard mass. It was Franco’s 1st time at St. John’s. Too bad we were a few minutes late and there were a lot of people this morning so we ended up standing. But no complaints, Iya and Maia were quiet and baby Franco slept comfortably in his carrier 😉
Had lunch at Chili’s after mass. Ordered their yummy chicken ceasar salad, iya had cheese quesadillas,corn kernels and chocolate milk drink (yeah, what a combination! but she was able to finish all) Mike ordered this yummy steak that even Iya & I enjoyed. (i’m not fond of steaks) Maia was surprisingly jolly with our server! She liked him! She kept on waving at him saying byebye whenever he passed by! But when it was really time for us to go and I told her to wave him bye, she suddenly became shy but did give the guy a big smile! 😀
Went to Roseville afterwards. Haven’t been there in a long time. Went to Disney store and was able to find and buy cute character clothes for the kids. I wanted to buy more but then I would’ve gone over $100 and it just made me feel guilty hehe And while I was standing there watching the cashier punch the items it dawned on me that from now on i’ll be buying 3 set of clothes na lagi! haha It’s still no fun shopping for boys. Very limited.
What do you know, it’s the first day of Spring 🙂 It’s been a beautiful week, gorgeous weather and all. The leaves on the trees have changed too i’ve noticed.
My little boy finally decided to come out last March 3rd. I had my bloody show morning of March 2nd and I thought he’d come out within the next few hours…. but no, he really was taking his sweet time inside my tummy! lol! If he did come out March 2nd, nobody guessed the date right! But since it was the 3rd, Lei got it! 😉 she “won” $15 for that haha
I’ll try to update within the next few days. My little prince’s a week old now 🙂
It’s Feb 28, 2010 the last day of the month. Today is my due date! And my little boy decided he still wants to stay inside mama’s tummy 😀 He wants to come out March so he’ll share his grandpa’s and tita’s birth month! 😉
Today’s Maia’s 15th month check up with her pediatrician and she was also scheduled for a couple of vaccine shots. As usual at the sight of the nurse, she cried on cue. No, make that she wailed like crazy. To think the last time she saw her was 3 months ago. She really doesn’t like that particular nurse hehe. Then after taking her weight and other measurements the doctor came in. And no matter how jolly her pedia was she was already in a bad mood.
So crying part 2.
And by that time, hubby had left me to pick up Iya from school. After checking her, (everything’s good) it’s time for her shots. And no matter how I position her I end up receiving a kick or two. Her pedia had already commented before that Maia is such a strong baby, and has quite a temper! He too had a hard time holding her still. She received shots on both thighs.
Wailing like crazy part 3. Ugh.
My poor baby 😦 Her check up’s are really stressful. I’m thinking of switching to a different doctor. (if only i can have that darn nurse disappear) I remember Iya being deathly afraid of her shots when she was under 2. But not the check up itself. Oh well, it’s gonna be another 3 months before she sees her enemy lol!
We headed off to McDonald’s for a snack afterwards. Wasn’t aware of the new happy meal toys. It’s a collection of penguins for a penguin movie. Forgot the title but they are the penguins from the movie Madagascar. There’s 8 to collect so hopefully we can get ’em all.
Sofia wore her new sneaker today. Bought it last week, the same day I bought myself a book. It’s called Twinkle Toes by skechers. It lights up 😀 She wanted the pair the 1st time she saw it last month at Nordstrom. (or rather the 1st time the salesperson showed it to her!) I kept reminding her to refrain from stomping her feet inside the class to make it light up ‘coz her teacher might not like it.
My daughter’s feet grows so fast! Just last month I was surprised when we went out to buy her rainboots. I asked for a size 13. (coz that was her size the last time I bought her shoes) and the salesperson was like, “why don’t we check her shoesize to be sure” and to my amazement, she’s a size 2 already! No wonder she’s been complaining that her converse is tight na daw. I thought she was just making excuses to be able to wear her winter boots instead of her sneakers. Come spring, she’s gonna need new sandals naman. (and new clothes too i bet) Oh well, we’ve got a fast growing kid 🙂
I was tagged by Odette eons ago and this draft has been sitting in the file for i don’t know how long so had to edit stuff…
1. I am a mother to a 5-going-on-15-year old kindergartner, a 15 month old & a 35wk old baby boy in my tummy as of this writing 🙂
2. I am very sentimental. I am also pack rat. I just can’t part with letters and other stuff friends have given through the years! I still have postcards/letters of classmates from elementary!!! I had boxes of them!
3. I collect a lot of things..teehee.. it started with letters and pictures of classmates… then late in highschool my mom started buying those happy meal toys for my then 5 yr old youngest sister. And i’ve picked up the hobby of collecting the toys since then. I also collect mugs. I started with mugs that fancy me or those I find cute when I started to work. Until hubby bought me my 1st starbucks citymug back in ’04. So now i’m just collecting those citymugs 🙂 I also have US commemorative quarters, a few shotglass…and the moo parade figurines.
4. I am a gypsy. Yup, no permanent address. I’ve lived in 5 cities between 3 countries since 2001. Keeping my fingers crossed that the current place we’re at is where we’ll be staying for good–or not. haha
5. I was a die hard fan of Francis Magalona from wayyyyyy back! as in grade 6! so i was only 12 then. So imagine my deep sadness when he passed away last yr… a day before we left for the US. I was crying while packing… so stressed about our departure and so heartbroken over what happened to Francis. Everything was just too much at that time 😦 Continue Reading 10 things about me…